Eyeriner es algo imprescindible para mi, ya sea para el maquillaje de día o de noche, asi que me puedo considerar un eyeliner friki. jaja
Y por ese motivo soy muy muy tiquismiquis para ello...
Hoy os traigo un review del eyeliner de la marca DollyWink.
Es una marca japonés, para empezar. lo podéis conseguir en Ebay fácilmente, ronda por unos 15€
Una de las características de las marcas japonesas es que el packaging es monisima!
Rosa+lunares+lacito=perdición
Hasta el envoltorio para tirar es muy mono, como véis abajo.
I´m going to try to write a little bit of english, for all of you want to understand. =P don´t judgle me! haha (just kidding).
Today´s review is about this eyeliner:
Pigmentación: Es bastante negro, se puede trazar una linea ininterrumpido sin problema.
Aunque si es sobre una prebase, o sombras en crema le cuesta un poco, puede que haya que dar varias pasadas.
La punta es de pelitos muy flexible y bastante fina, PERO no lo suficiente para mi.
Duración: no es water proof, pero si es para uso diario (sin estar en climas extremas, muy húmedas o calurosas) aguanta muy bien todo el día. Si sois lloronas no os lo recomiendo sobre todo si soléis hacer el rabillo porque desaparecería, aunque no lo haga muy feo, no se ve una mancha o un "río" de tinta.
Pigmentation of this eyeliner is pretty good if you don´t use it on eyeshadow bases or cream products.
The tip is made of synthetic hair and it´s pretty thin, but unfortunately not enough for me.
It´s not water proof, however It can last all day if you are not a "weepy person" or you are not living in extreme weather countries.
Parece q le he sacado muchos defectos, pero es por lo que os decía al principio.
Pero para nada es una eyeliner desastre ni mucho menos, lo estoy usando todos los días, y sí se lo recomendé a mucha gente.
No se porque pero me suele provocar mas fallos a la hora de maquillar que otras marcas... pero quizás es cosa mía, he visto reviews de muchas chicas antes de comprarlo y a todas les encanta. =)
Si os recomendaría probarlo.
Overall it´s a good eyeliner to try, because the packaging is cute, it´s black, and last well, i use it everyday and I recommend it, however it´s not my favorite one...
Espero que sirva!
Hopefully it´s useful, and you can understand my awful english.
Xoxo
J.
7 comentarios:
I used to be able to find good іnfοrmаtion from yоur aгtіcles.
my blog :: adonis golden ratio training system download
eхcellent issues altogether, you simply gained a new reader.
What woulԁ you rеcommend abоut youг
publіsh that you made a few days іn the
past? Any сertаin?
Feel free to surf to mу page: fat loss 4 idiots scam
I was suggested this website through my cousin. I am no longer certain
whether this submit is written via him as no one else understand such specific about my problem.
You are wonderful! Thank you!
Have a look at my blog post :: dubturbo full free download
I know thiѕ іf off toрic but І'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming havіng a blog like yours would cost a pretty ρenny?
I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% pοѕitiνe.
Any tips or аdvice wοuld bе greatly apprеcіаted.
Kuԁoѕ
my homepаgе stroke stroke stroke lyrics
I'm not sure why but this web site is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll chеck bacκ latеr оn anԁ
ѕee іf the problem still еxiѕtѕ.
My web-ѕite: magic аrticle submіtter download **
Thіs is really fascinating, You are an exceѕsіνelу sκilled bloggeг.
I hаvе ϳoineԁ your feed and ѕit uр foг
in search of mοrе of your exсellent рost.
Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks
Look at my web blog ... food4wealth pdf
I enjoy what you guys are usually uρ too. Such cleveг ωork and covеrage!
Keеp up the amazing works guys I've incorporated you guys to my blogroll.
Here is my weblog :: truth about cellulite affiliate ()
Publicar un comentario